- Your Composition Book
- Something with which to write
- Study Guide Questions for the play on back table
Do Now: Copy
Entry Title: Fate or Free Will!
Fate: The idea that the way your life will turn out is predetermined and you cannot change it.
Free Will: The idea that you have the ability to make your life whatever you want based on the choices you make.
Click here for Examples of Fate versus Free Willl in Romeo and Juliet...
- Do Now: Fate or Free Will?
- Rule reminder: Make smart choices!
- Quote of the week: "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self confidence." - Robert Frost
- Today's Question: Was it fate or free will that caused the deaths of Romeo and Juliet?
- Mini Lesson: Viewing of Act V.
- Practice Time: Complete 10 thoughts as you view the film.
- Assessment: Number and quality of thoughts!
- Homework: Complete study guide questions #1-6 for tomorrow on loose leaf paper!