- Presentations: Storyboard of your group's assigned chapter.
WEDNESDAY - Double Period
- Independent Reading (DIRT): Start a New DIRT Entry (Title, Author, Start, End, Total)
Response Prompt: after Reading: Explain one inference (a conclusion based on evidence in the text) you discovered after reader today.
- Independent Work Day: Today is your chance to catch up before the marking period is over! If you are all caught up, turn to p.19 in your workbook and select an activity from your Independent Menu. You may not do work from other classes.
THURSDAY - Single Period
- Do Now: Add to your Target Vocabulary List II
- impose (imposing, imposed) - take advantage of someone by demanding their attention or commitment. Also, something unwelcome or unfamiliar to be accepted or put in place.
- deceit (deceitful) - the action or practice of deceiving someone by hiding or changing the truth.
- Update ALL Swallowing Stones Charts - Add Doug Boyle to both Jenna and Michael's Charts
FRIDAY - Double Period
- Extended Independent Reading (eDIRT): Start a New DIRT Entry (Title, Author, Start, End, Total)
Response Prompt after Reading: Write down any 10 thoughts that cross your mind as you read that are related to your book.
- Read Aloud (p.93-111): Focus on creating images in your mind.