- 1. brazen
- 2. deftly
- 3. fetish
TUESDAY - 9/16 - Intro to the Novel
WEDNESDAY - 9/17 Novel Intro Continued
- You Help: Offer your details!
- You Try It on Your Own!
THURSDAY - 9/18 - Vocabulary Review Day
- New Strategy: Around the Room and Back
- An activity where teams travel "around the room and back" in a competition to complete station challenges that review class content.
- How it works...
- Your stick color determines the make up of your group.
- Your teacher will assign each color group to a station to begin the game.
- You will have 3 minutes to complete the challenge.
- The group who completes the challenge before time runs out wins that round.
- The group that wins the most rounds before returning to their original station wins three raffle tickets each for the next class raffle!
- Reminder: Use good sportsmanship!
- Assessment: Observation of team sportsmanship and quality of responses at each station.
- Test Format!
- Part 1: Spelling
- Part 2: Fill in the blank
- Part 3: Write a Sentence
- Homework: Study for the test on Monday!
- Do Now - Start a DIRT Day Entry
- Entry Title: DIRT DAY
- Here is what it should look like! This is just an example. Use information from your novel instead. Check out the DIRT Day Guidelines for more Information