Entry Title: Is Revenge Sweet or Sour?
Think of a time someone you know did something mean to you (or a friend or family member) that mad you angry enough to want revenge. How did you handle the situation?
If you have never felt this way, explain or describe what you think revenge is.
- Do Now - Is Revenge Sweet or Sour?
- EQ: Can you identify the conflict of the story?
- Mini-lesson: Review of active listening.
- Guided practice: Actively listen to a dramatic reading of the short story, "The Cask of Amontillado" by Edgar Allen Poe.
- Assessment: 10 Thoughts due by the end of the period.
- HW - Complete a PSD of the story and 5 vocabulary words in sentences. Due tomorrow!
Link to Reading of the Story Part I
Link to Reading of the Story Part II