- Do Now - Find your Found Poem.
- EQ: How do you present a Found Poem orally?
- Note: If you need help with your sonnet, please schedule a time to meet with me!
- Missing Work Reports!
- Mini-lesson: Demonstration of how to present your Found Poem and how to type your sonnet!
- Practice: With a partner, read your poem out loud to each other.
- Assessment: Read your poem and essay to the class for five additional points added to your project!
1) Take Home Quiz - The Structure and Meaning of a Sonnet Quiz.
2) Work on your sonnet (You should have it all written by now and should be working on typing it up.)