GET YOUR COMPOSITION BOOK
and Romeo and Juliet!
Do Now - COPY!
Entry Title: Dramatic Reading
The act of reading a play in class as if you were a character in the play.
- Do Now - Dramatic Reading.
- Announcement: DIRT DAY TOMORROW!
- EQ: How well can you read dramtically?
- Mini-lesson: Dramatic Reading Grades and Rubric and Your Participation Grade!
- Assign dramatice reading parts.
- Guided Practice: Dramatic reading of the scene by students.
- Assessment: Dramatic Reading rubric grade.
- Homework: Writing a Prologue assignment due tomorrow.