- Pen or Pencil
- Composition Book
- Homework - Pragmatic vs. Romantic Love
- How to Write a Good Essay Question article on back table!
DO NOW - THINK AND RESPOND
Entry Title: How to Write an Essay Question
- Read the article to yourself.
- In your composition book, write down three things you learned about after reading this article.
- Bellwork: How to Write an Essay Question
- Reminder: Did you hand in your Data on Display Essay? Last chance!
- Quote: “Good manners will open doors that the best education cannot.” ― Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court Justice
- Homework Check: Worksheet from yesterday on Pragmatic vs. Romantic Love
- Today's Question: Can you write a real essay question about Pragmatic Love vs. Romantic Love?
- Mini-Lesson: Discussion about article.
- Guided Practice: In groups, discuss and create one GOOD essay question and write it on the Smart Board. As a class we will revise them.
- Assessment: Ticket out the door… Show your group's essay qeustion to Mr. DeGrandis for a class work grade!
- Homework: None