- Pen or Pencil
- Composition Book
- Pragmatic vs. Romantic Love Worksheet and How to Write a Good Essay article.
DO NOW - THINK AND RESPOND
Entry Title: Write Another Essay Question
Write a challenging essay question using the following topic: the theme of violence in Romeo and Juliet. (You will not have to answer this.)
- Bellwork: Write Another Essay Quetion entry.
- Reminder: Keep electronic devices out of sight and out of use!
- Quote: “Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible.” ― Richard P. Feynman
- Today's Question: Can you write a response to an essay question written by a peer?
- HW Check: Final draft of the essay question you selected or created.
- Mini-Lesson: 1) Get out the rough draft and final copies of your essay. 2) Staple rough and final copies together with final copu on top. 3) Share your question and essay with the calss for raffle tickets for this weeek's raffle!
- Guided Practice: Select an essay question to write. Write a rough draft on loose-leaf. Have it peer edited.
- Assessment: Show Mr. DeGrandis your peer final draft.
- Homework: None.
REMINDER: The following characters will be performing tomorrow... Mercutio, Benvolio, The Nurse, Romeo, and Peter.