- You will have 10 Minutes to rehearse and be ready to perform.
- Volunteers will go first, then Mr. D. selects at random from there.
- You will be graded using the performance rubric.
- Audience members who behave inappropriately or disrupt a performance will have points deducted or receive a zero for this project.
Entry Title: Your Performance Today
What are some criteria you think should be used for grading your performance today? How much should each criteria be worth.
- Do Now - Your Performance
- Reminder: If someone in class is not polite to someone, politely correct them!
- Quote - “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons
- Today's Question: How well can you perform a scene from Romeo and Juliet?
- Mini-lesson - Go over Performance Rubric.
- Guided Practice - Rehearsals (already completed).
- Assessment - Performance Rubric.
- HW - None!