1. Composition notebook2. Your copy of the play
Entry Title: Mentor
1. a wise and trusted counselor or teacher.2. an influential, senior sponsor or supporter.
- Do Now - Mentor
- REMINDER: REHEARSE YOUR SCENE FOR MONDAY and also have a back up for possible absences (i.e. understudies).
- Today's Question: What are some reasons Friar Lawence may have for helping Romeo with his plans to marry Juliet?
- New Entry Titled: Synectic Connections - Mentor
A mentor is like a...
- Mini-lesson - Mentors help young people through coming of age moments in their lives.
- Guided Practice - Dramatic Reading of Act II, Scene III (Pages 85-91).
- Assessment - What are some reasons Friar Lawence may have for helping Romeo with his plans to marry Juliet?
- HW - Rehearse you scene for Monday!
This is becuase...