1. Composition notebook2. Your copy of the play
3. The Worksheet in the back of the room!
4. Your Course Selection Sheet
Entry Title: Pragmatic or Romantic?
In your own words explain the difference between pragmatic love and romantic love. Give an example of each from your own experience.
- Do Now - What Do You Think Pragmatic Love vs. Romantic Love?
- Course Selection Sheets
- Tomorrow's class!
- Getting into Groups Fast! A Class Challenge
- Reminder: If someone in class is not polite to someone, politely correct them!
- Quote - “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.” ― George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons
- Today's Question: How can you be sure you are explaining your examples in your essays?
- Mini-lesson: Review of pragmatic love versus romantic love.
- Guided Practice - Teammates consult activity.
- Assessment - Complete the Pragmatic Love Worksheet
- HW - Complete worksheet for homework.