- Pen or Pencil
- Composition Book
- Romeo and Juliet play
DO NOW - Think and Write
Entry Title: Quotes, Quotes and More Quotes
Wihtout looking at the play, make a list of as many qoutes as you can think of made by characters in the play (Romeo, Fr. Lawrence, Juliet, The Nurse, Tybalt, Mercutio, etc...) They don't have to be exact.
- Bellwork: Qutoes, Qutoes, and More Qutoes
- Reminder: Rule #1: Follow directions quickly!
- Quote of the Week: “Wisdom.... comes not from age, but from education and learning.” ― Anton Chekhov
- Today's Question: Can you recall the concepts, events and vocabulary from Act II in order to prepare for the test on Monday?
- Mini-Lesson: Romeo and Juiliet Around the World Act II Review Game rules and process.
- Guided Practice: Work together with your group to be the first to respond at each Station Challenge.
- Assessment: Journal entries from each station for a grade of 10 points!
- Homework: Study for the test on Act II for Monday.
Romeo and Juliet Around the Room Review Game Rules
- Create a new entry titled: Romeo and Juliet Review Game for Act II
- See class list to determine your group by color.
- You must stay in the group to which you are assigned or lose points!
- Re-write each question and your group's answers in your composition notebook. Everyone in your group should have the same answers.
- You will have 4 minutes at each station! Don't waste time!
- First group done deuring each round will receive two new raffle tickets each.
- Mr. DeGranids will check your composition notebooks for answers at the end of the period for a classwork grade!