- Pen or Pencil
- Composition Book
- Romeo and Juliet play
DO NOW - Think and Respond
Entry Title: Violent Delights
Write an essay question using bloom's taxonomy using "Violent Delights" as a topic.
- Bellwork: Violent Delights
- Reminder: Rule #1: Follow directions quickly!
- Quote of the Week: “Wisdom.... comes not from age, but from education and learning.” ― Anton Chekhov
- Today's Question: Can you analyze the events of Act II that compicate the plot as it moves towards the climax of the play?
- Mini-Lesson: Review of active viewing strategy.
- Guided Practice: View Act II and have 10 Thoughts completed by the end of the viewing.
- Assessment: Number of thoughts compelted.
- Homework: None.