- Your Composition Notebook
- Something with which to write
- The play, Romeo and Juliet
Do Now: Think and Write
Entry Title: Essay Prompts for Act III
Write an essay prompt that you might find on the test for Act III of the play on Monday. Be sure to use the higher levels (evaluate, analyze, create) of Bloom's Taxonomy.
- Complete the Do Now.
- HW Check - All Study Guide questions for Act III
- Rule reminder: Raise your hand to speak!
- Quote of the week: "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up someplace else!" -Yoggi Berra
- Today's Question: How well can you recall and analyze the events in Act III of Romeo and Juliet?
- Mini Lesson: Rules for Around the Room and Back
- Practice Time: Play the review game!
- Show what you know: Share responses!
- Homework: Study for the test on Monday.