- Your Composition Book
- Something with which to write
Do Now: Think and Respond
Entry Title: Romeo's Behavior
Justify Romeo's reaction to Tybalt's challenge to a sword fight.
Justify means to to show a satisfactory reason or excuse for something done.
- Complete the Do Now.
- Rule reminder: Raise your hand to speak!
- Quote of the week: "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up someplace else!" -Yoggi Berra
- HW Check - Questions 1 & 2 for Act III
- Announcement: Test Monday on Act III
- Today's Question: How can you better remember the events that take place in a movie?
- Mini Lesson: Review of active viewing process using closed captioning.
- Practice Time: Finish actively viewing Act III of Romeo and Juliet.
- Show what you know:A. 15 Thoughts recorded in composition book. Graded at end of period before you leave.
B. Ticket out the door questions.
- Homework: Complete Questions 3-7 on loose leaf paper to be handed in tomorrow. Test Monday on Act IIi!