- Your Composition Book
- Something with which to write
- Study Guide Questions for the play on back table
Do Now: Think and Respond
Entry Title: Quote of the Week
Read the quote of the week (see the agenda below) and paraphase it (put it into your own words).
- Complete the Do Now.
- Rule reminder: Raise your hand to speak!
- Quote of the week: "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up someplace else!" -Yoggi Berra
- Today's Question: How can you better remember the events that take place in a movie?
- Mini Lesson: Review of active viewing process using closed captioning.
- Practice Time: Actively view Act II of Romeo and Juliet.
- Show what you know:
A. 10 Thoughts recorded in composition book. Graded at end of period before you leave.
B. Ticket out the door questions.
- Homework: None