- Pen or Pencil
- Composition Book and Ticket out the Door Worksheet
- Homework essay if not done in class yesterday
- Romeo and Juliet play
DO NOW - Read and Respond
Entry Title: Friar Lawrence's T-Shirt
- Fr. Lawrence.
Respond: How might this quote from Friar Lawrence foreshadow future events in the play?
- Bellwork: Fr. Lawrence's T-Shirt
- Reminder: Rule #1: Follow directions quickly!
- Quote of the Week: “Wisdom.... comes not from age, but from education and learning.” ― Anton Chekhov
- Today's Question: How does shakespeare foreshadow events that occur later in the play in today's scene?
- Mini-Lesson: What might be a violent delight? How does this quote reflect the idea of impetuousness discussed yesterday in class?
- Guided Practice: Dramiatic reading of Act II Scene VI - Romeo and Julet are Married.
- Assessment: Answer the EQ on Ticket out the Door Worksheet.
- Homework: None.