Parent Connect: https://parentconnect.rcsdk12.org
What You Need for Class Today...
- Composition Book
DO NOW: Think and Respond
Entry Title: Synectic Response
The hero's journey is like...
This is becuase...
- DO NOW: Synectic Response
- RULE REMINDER: Raise your hand to participate!
- REMINDER: Hand in your Mythical Object HW!
- Announcement: Pre-test tomorrow on Homer and Epic Literature
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK: “If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”
- TODAY'S QUESTION: How well do you know the stages of the
- MINI-LESSON: Review the stages of the Hero's Journey
- PRACTICE: Working in pairs, students will identify the
stages of the Hero's Journey in a film clip
from the movie, Holes.
- ASSESSMENT: Completed graphic organizer.
- HOMEWORK: Be prepared for the test tomorrow!