Parent Connect: https://parentconnect.rcsdk12.org
What You Need for Class Today...
- Composition Book
- Hand out on back table... Holes Mini-Hero's Journey
DO NOW: THINK AND DO WITH PARTNER
- DO NOW: None
- RULE REMINDER: Cell phone use is never OK in class.
- Quote of the Week: “The right thing to do and the hard thing to do are usually the same.
- TODAY'S QUESTION: How is the Hero's journey represented in Western cultures from ancient Greece to modern day America?
- MINI-LESSON: Quiz on stages of the Hero's Journey and Review of the Stages of the Hero's Journey.
- PRACTICE: Using video clip from the film Holes, identify as many of the stages of the Hero's Journey as you can.
- ASSESSMENT: Hero's Journey Quiz.
- HOMEWORK: Complete the Holes Notes