Parent Connect: https://parentconnect.rcsdk12.org
What You Need for Class Today...
- Composition Book
- Hero's Journey Packet on Back Table
DO NOW: Copy
ENTRY TITLE: Writing My Hero's Adventure Story
- Complete Character Map - in packet.
- Complete hero's journey story outline - in packet.
- Type up rough draft - due Monday.
- Peer Edit
- Make edits to rough draft and submit final draft due next Friday.
- DO NOW: None
- Announcement: Last NWEA Assessment happens tomorrow and Friday!
- Quote of the Week: “Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
- TODAY'S QUESTION: How is the Hero's Journey represented in Western cultures from ancient Greece to modern day America?
- MINI-LESSON: How to write your story outline for The Hero's Journey Story assignemnt.
- PRACTICE: Create your story outline!
- ASSESSMENT: Completion of the story outline in the story packet.
- HOMEWORK: Story outline and rough draft due Monday. rough draft must be typed.