Parent Connect: https://parentconnect.rcsdk12.org
What You Need for Class Today...
- Composition Book
- Hero's Journey Packet from Yesterday
DO NOW: Copy
ENTRY TITLE: The Hero's Story Outline
A graphic organizer that allows a writer to plan out their story in order to be sure they include all stages of the Hero's Journey in their story.
- DO NOW: The Hero's Journey Story Outline
- Announcement: Last NWEA Assessment happens this Thursday and Friday this week!
- MISSING WORK REPORTS DUE TOMORROW!
- Quote of the Week: “Happiness is not the absence of problems; it's the ability to deal with them.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
- TODAY'S QUESTION: How is the Hero's Journey represented in Western cultures from ancient Greece to modern day America?
- MINI-LESSON: Introduction of The Hero's Journey Story assignemnt.
- PRACTICE: Create your hero!
- ASSESSMENT: Completion of the hero's story outline in the story packet above.
- HOMEWORK: 1) Story outline due tomorrow. 2) MISSING WORK REPORT DUE SIGNED.