MONDAY - double period - Meet in Library
- Homework Check: My Learning Community assignment.
- Presentation in the library by Gwyen Mosch, Library Media Specialist, on How to Find Articles On My Topic Using School Databases
- Learning Target: I will be able to identify the the correct database I need and search it for texts that relate to my area of investigation.
- Assessment: Select and print out one text related to your area of investigation from one of our school databases.
- Back to Classroom for RA/TA on Breaking Night.
- Presentation/Review in the library by Mr. D on How to Find Articles On My Topic Using School Databases
- Learning Target: I will be able to print an article from the school database based on my area of investigation and hand it in by the end of this period.
- Complete the Selecting an Article Assignment
- Assessment: Search for and print an article from the school database on your area of investigation.
WEDNESDAY - single period - Meet in Library
- Learning Target: I can identify two new areas of investigation about my topic using the Exploring a Topic tool and an article from the school database.
- Using the article you found yesterday about your topic, fill out a new Exploring a Topic tool. Identify three new areas of investigation related to your topic and print out one article that relates to one of your Areas of Potential Investigation.
- Hand in your completed Exploring a Topic Tool at the end of the period with your article for a classwork grade worth 100 points.