WEDNESDAY - 10/22 - Baseline Essay Re-do
- 1. Get out your Challenges Essay from your blue folder! This was the first essay we did this year.
- 2. Get your composition book, and blue folder.
Do Now - THINK
Entry Title: No Entry Needed
- Read over your Challenge Essay
- Check to see if it is in the TREES format.
Home Work Check - Tell Tale Heart Packet
- I can analyze my own writing for proper structure and mechanics.
- I can analyze a story for literary elements and comprehension.
Mini-Lesson: Editing and Corrections
- If you received a grade of 8 or less on your challenge essay, you must re-write it.
- You will check answers for the Tell Tale Heart packet with a partner.
- Final copy of Challenge Essay
- Peer graded literary packet.
FRIDAY - 10/22 - DIRT Day
- Do Now - Start a DIRT Day Entry
- Entry Title: DIRT DAY
- Check out the DIRT Day Guidelines for more Information